1. What about sending a Christmas card?
2. Indigent prisoners on death row have many needs, whether soap, pens, colour pastels, stamps or else, and they can be sent money via jpay, or books via official providers such as amazon.
3. Two of the prisoners we know need to constitute a mini law library so that they can help indigent others with the law. This is because prisoners on death row in some states can only access their law library for a few hours a week, not all the time, and that does not leave them enough time to do the work that is needed. We can provide the list of law books and reviews. Law books are expensive and we would like to gain the assistance of a probono law firm. Please contact us.
4. For other prisoners who would like to learn about the law from start, please be aware that it is possible to send the Lawyer's jailhouse manual -- download here or order a copy of the manual here.
Other documentation also exist and can be downloaded from our page where to get help?
5. Some prisoners are currently supported by their friends and the organisations supporting them - They need your help to prove their innocence. Find out more